Today’s post was supposed to be on this month’s topic of WordPress but I had to get this important message out to you instead.
Over the past few months I’ve come in contact with so much discouragement in the coaching, consulting and entrepreneur community
You’re discouraged because you feel overwhelmed, don’t have support and you feel like you’re not ever going to make a consistent income.
So you want to throw in the towel and don’t feel motivated to keep trying.
That’s a mistake!
You see, I believe you are a winner…don’t you? Losers quit when things get rough, but winners keep going until they succeed.
Honey, you don’t need someone to believe in you if you know in your heart you’re working toward your dreams…they are YOUR DREAMS.
You just need to keep your eye on the prize.
So here’s whatcha gotta do.
1. Get a side hustle if you need more cash right now. Who told you that you would be a millionaire overnight?
2. Stop comparing yourself to others that have succeeded already or those that seem to be climbing the ladder faster than you. You will arrive at your destination at your appointed time.
3. Stop feeling like you have to be an expert at every marketing piece. You just need to know enough to understand it and get it out there to some degree. Learn on the job!
4. Stop telling people that you know don’t understand or support you, what you’re doing. Just show them!
5. Work at your business daily (3 – 5 days a week). I know you think you don’t have time but, I’m a mom of six, I homeschool and run this business…you get no sympathy from me.
Find a way. I don’t care if it’s just 30 minutes a day, commit to it and do it.
6. Don’t ever let the words “I’m gonna quit” fall out of your mouth. Because the moment you do, you’re doomed!
Whew, I had to get that out there to you. You know I’m a straight to the point kinda girl.
Here’s to your success!