GUEST POST SUBMISSION
In an effort to assist female entrepreneurs gain visibility and credibility, I have opened up the opportunity for guest blog posts.
If you have an idea for an article that would add value to Spark and Profit community I would love for you to submit your guest post.
*If you are interested in a Spotlight Post™ where your business, product or service is highlighted you will need to submit a request for sponsorship as Spotlight Posts™ are paid opportunities. You can request information about Spotlight Posts™ here.
Both guest and Spotlight Posts™ are great for exposure, visibility, and traffic building. They will allow you to borrow my audience to generate a buzz about you and your business and increase your SEO.
Be sure to read the guidelines for guest posts below before submitting.
- We don’t reply to every submission, each post will be evaluated, if your post is selected you will be notified of when it will go live.
- Posts may not directly link to a product or service and only one link to the author is permitted.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication.
- Only one link back to your own blog or site will be allowed in the author bio. Submission of more than one link will automatically disqualify your article. If you want additional link backs or wish to showcase your business or product, you should request info about sponsorship.
- Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” or similar will not be accepted. Additionally, submissions which appear to be strictly about getting PR or SEO will not be accepted. Please request info about sponsorship for similar type posts.
- Once your article is submitted to Spark and Profit, we reserve the right to use and refer to it.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for grammar, brevity, readability, and sometimes for meaning. If too much editing is required the article will not be published.
- Only original articles will be considered.
- NO links to MLM’s or direct sales will be accepted, articles must link to your personal website or blog related to your business.
How To Guest Post
1 – Please choose a topic that would appeal to the Spark and Profit audience.
ACCEPTABLE POST TOPICS
- Social Media
And other topics female entrepreneurs will be interested in.
2 – List posts do best however, the following are some other great options:
GUEST POST FORMAT
- Listicle Post (i.e. 10 best things about being a female entrepreneur)
- How To Post (i.e. How to get traffic from Facebook)
- Why/What/The Post (i.e. Why Instagram is the best social media platform)
3 – Post must have give value, takeaway or insight into something related to business and entrepreneurship.
4 – Posts end with a brief author’s bio that link to the site of the author’s choice. Please provide author bio picture.